At Masstemps, the safety of our staff and anyone who enters our offices is paramount.
Below are the measures in place for anyone asked to come to our office for registration:
- Strict appointment basis only
- 3 entrance points to allow social distancing (report to the front window in the first instance and you will be directed accordingly)
- Track and trace forms completed prior to entering the office (you are required to confirm you have no symptoms of Covid-19 on this form and have not travelled back from any country which requires a self isolation period in the last 14 days
- 1 person per interview room at any one time
- Interviews held above 2 metre distance
- All ID/right to work documentation to be brought to the office and forwarded to us via whatsapp or email (All candidates MUST bring ID with them)
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- Interview rooms are regularly cleaned
- All interviewees are required to wear face masks in the office
- QR codes displayed in interview rooms for the Test and Trace App
Please note we do not have public toilets.
If you would like to register with Masstemps please give us a call today on 01384 236000